How we can help:

The Investor Affairs & Complaints Department of the Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is on hand to provide assistance to the public. We clarify any queries you may have and look into complaints on improper conduct and other irregularities in the securities and futures markets to assess whether they disclose offences under the securities laws.

  • You may direct any queries on investments or the capital market to the SC;
  • If you suspect abuses in the industry and are able to support your claims, please submit the appropriate enquiries/ complaints to the SC; and
  • If your complaint relates to the services or products of a licensed intermediary, you should first raise your complaint with the intermediary concerned. If you are unable to resolve the issues raised in your complaint with them, you may forward the complaint to the SC.

How to Make an Enquiry:

Please complete the enquiry form by clicking the tab below:

Investor Affairs & Complaints Department

Securities Commission Malaysia,
No 3 Persiaran Bukit Kiara,
Bukit Kiara 50490, Kuala Lumpur.

+603-6204 8999
+603-6204 8991


What if I have a monetary or contractual dispute with a licensed intermediary?

Any action taken by the SC is taken on its own behalf. The SC cannot assist in contractual, monetary or private civil disputes. We do not conduct arbitration and will not act as a lawyer or adviser. If losses are suffered, the aggrieved party will have to file his/her own claim, either on his/her own or by procuring services of a lawyer.
However , if you have a complaint regarding a monetary dispute not exceeding RM250,000.00 against a licensed intermediary, you may be
eligible to seek the assistance of the Securities Industry Dispute Resolution Center (SIDREC). SIDREC is a body approved by the SC to handle monetary claims by investors against stockbrokers, futures brokers, fund managers and unit trust management companies, amongst others, who are licensed under the Capital Market and Services Act 2007, to conduct regulated activities in Malaysia. Queries to SIDREC can be directed to:

Securities Industry Dispute Resolution Center (SIDREC)